University of Caloocan City (formerly Caloocan City University)
Hon. Enrico “Recom” Echiverri – President
Address : General San Miguel St., Sangandaan, Caloocan City
Telephone : (02) 324-68-55; 324-65-81
Fax : (02) 324-68-55
Year Established : 1971
College of Education
* Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.E. Ed.)
* Bachelor of Secondary Education
Majors in: Technology, and Livelihood Education (B.S. Ed. – T.L.E.)
Physical Sciences (B.S. Ed. – P.S.)
Biological Sciences (B.S.Ed. – B.S.)
College of Arts and Sciences
* Bachelor of Science in Tourism (B.S.T.)
* Bachelor of Science in Psychology (B.S. Psych)
SPECIALIZING ON: -Industrial Psychology -Special Education -Guidance and Counseling
* Bachelor of Arts in Political Science (A.B. Pol. Sci.)
SPECIALIZING ON: -Education -Law
* Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics (A.B. Math)
* Bachelor of Arts in English (A.B. Eng)
SPECIALIZING ON: -Broadcast Journalism
* Bachelor of Science in Criminology (B.S. Crim)
* Bachelor in Public Administration (B.P.A.)
College of Business and Accountancy
* Accountancy (BSA)
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
* Management Accounting (BSBAMNAC)
* Management (BSBA)
* Marketing (BSBAMKTG)
* Marketing Management (BSBAMKTGMGT)
* Financial Management (BSBAFMGT)
* Human Resource Department Management (BSBAHRDM)
College of Computer Studies
* Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (BSCOMSCI)
* Bachelor of Science in Information System (BSIS)
* Bachelor of Science in Office Administration (BSOAd)
* 2-years computer secretarial (Ladderized)
for Master’s Degree:
Master in Public Administration (MPA) Master in Education (MaEd)
for Doctor’s Degree:
Doctor in Public Administration(DPA)
 School Officials
* President- Caloocan City Mayor Enrico “Recom” Echiverri
* Administrator- Dr. Ederlinda M. Fiesta
The University of Caloocan City (UCC) is located in Sangandaan, Caloocan City, Metro Manila, Philippines. UCC-Main is at Sangandaan Annexes, Tandang Sora, Camarin and Buena Park.
The University of Caloocan City was formed in 2004 out of Caloocan City Polytechnic College, which had been founded in 1971.
Its first programs are Bachelor’s of Science degrees in Industrial Education (BSIE) and B.S. Business Technology (BSBT).
The school had first been located in a building at Caloocan High School. It transferred to its present location (at General San. Miguel St. Sangandaan, Caloocan City) when the first building burned.
CCPC or Caloocan City Polytechnic College started as a two-year course college in 1971 and offered four-year courses in 1975. Its first programs are Bachelor of Science degrees in Industrial Education (BSIE) and B.S. Business Technology (BSBT).
On January 23, 2004, Caloocan City Council unanimously approved the Ordinance 1020-2003 principally authored by then councilor Gonzalez Jr. authorized the city government to convert the existing Caloocan City Polytechnic College into a full-pledged university. The initially city hall-funded tertiary educational institution will henceforth be called as University of Caloocan City, the lone public university in Caloocan.
On April 20, 2006, the 32nd Commencement Exercise took place at Folk Arts Theater, Manila. BSIE is the first to call to come at the stage which is a tradition at the Commencement Exercises.
In 2004, the Caloocan City Polytechnic College (CCPC) became a full-fledged university, and offers a wide array of courses from different studies